Teton Camping With The Backwoods Hammock
Custom Camping Hammocks—You Decide What You Want It To Look Like
One of the things our customers love about our camping hammocks is that they’re customizable, meaning you get to choose the color of the:
- Hammock body
- Ridge cap
We have many different color palettes to choose from so you’re sure to find a combination that’s perfect for you.
Go hammock camping in style with our backwoods hammock.
- 11 feet in length
- 18.5 ounces (with the stuff sack)
- 58 inches wide
This is a netted camping hammock. The net is not removable but it is retractable, so you get the best of both worlds.
Made with 1.6 ounce per yard HyperD outdoor fabric, this is one of the highest quality camping hammocks you can find. With double-stitched rolled hem on all edges and triple-stitched end channels, you can rely on this hammock for both durability and comfort.
Suspension is achieved with 7/64” Amsteel continuous loops, but even with such tough and durable construction—and with the netting, zippers, stuff sack, ridge line, and quilt hooks—this camping hammock is still light-weight, small when inside the stuff sack, and easy to carry and transport.
More about HyperD Nylon
HyperD is a lightweight diamond grid nylon fabric that we use for our camping hammocks. We use this for many reasons, but the most important of which is its amazing ability to combine both strength and comfort.
Our camping hammocks are tough enough to handle the conditions you’ll face while backcountry camping and comfortable enough to give you a great night’s sleep.
Hammock Care & Safety
This camping hammock can be hand-washed and hung to dry.
The weight limit is 250 pounds.
Don’t hang this hammock any higher than 18” above the ground.
The Benefits Of Hammock Camping
You can rough it without roughing it, and you can do it without a camper. The best way is with camping hammocks.
No more sleeping on the ground which, even with a lot of padding (as any avid camper will tell you), always involves some unforeseen discomfort—lumps, bumps, rocks, slopes, and other issues that have you waking up with a sore back.
With a camping hammock, you get versatility, comfort, and with the right equipment, protection from some of the harshest elements you can encounter while camping in the backcountry.
Let’s break it down:
- Versatility—Camping hammocks can be set up in many different places, as opposed to tents which have you clearing spaces or searching desperately for a surface area that won’t have you aching in the morning. String your camping hammock up between trees, on a hill, next to a waterfall, or even over a stream!
- Easy set-up—Setting up a camping hammock is usually far easier than setting up a tent, with less troubleshooting and awkward struggling with takes and tent poles.
- Lightweight—Our camping hammocks are light and easy to transport.
- More openness—With the different camping hammock options we have, you can choose an open hammock, a netted hammock, or bring a hammock tarp. Either way, you get more fresh air and sunshine along with the protection that you need.